Football Outsiders on VY's play Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Fisher never starts coaching until week 4 or 5. Just in time to get our hopes up- then crush them in the playoffs while he's on vacation again.

2. Bayou Titan

Bayou Titan Starter

I read this article then went to nfl.com to watch "Playbook" break the game down... On the play where Vince was pile drived.. There was simply no where to throw the ball. The offensive game plan was a failure... when players see that on tape, doubt will start creeping in. This is not good.

I saw another article that stated Bill Cowher wants to come back into coaching....

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I hear Mangini is available

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Fnck Jeff Fisher. You know what; give me Cook, Hawkins, Britt, and all the other players he's letting rot on the bench, and lets see who wins a game. I'll even scape his sorry self with Mouton at CB. That's how much Fisher sucks. Give me V.Y. and give him KFC and its on. He can keep C.J., and his entire 2010 O-line.

5. lateknight

lateknight Master Opinionist

Man that O-line play had me wishing our d-line could go both sides.

6. ccnb

ccnb longsnapper

You mean Amano not Amato. Amano is the center, and Amato is the Longsnapper.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

tomono tomato

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Yeah that Hawkins is a real stud. 3 catches for 14 yards in preseason.

In case you didn't notice Britt played, a lot. Cook played also.

the analysis is good. We gave up on the pass too soon and ran too many slow developing routes and VY and Collins didn't have the time for that.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

How involved in the Saints defense is Sean Payton? My guess it's not at all. He comes from the offensive side of the ball and has a veteran D-coordinator.

Same with fisher and Dinger. I'm sure Fisher exerts some influence but honestly it is Dinger's game plan and he is calling the plays.

Funny nobody complained last year when we were 12th in total offense.

10. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

He had a really good run reverse too..at least get him on the field and see if he can make plays like the one he did in preseason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar