For those of you wondering why Bud was giving the Bills the Bird

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by World Peace, Nov 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That was a Superbowl team if the Oilers ever had one.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

A guy that old should be able to do whatever he wants. He should be able to flip off any fan from another team any time the mood hits him and without any penalty.

A Florida player tries to blind someone and gets 1/2 a game suspension. Bud flips the bird and gets that huge fine. Bud's bird wasn't going to harm anybody. It's free speech damn it!

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

hahahhhhhahah:ha:

that fine was ridiculous. players go for career ending injuries and they get fined nothing in comparison.

in addition, quarter a mil to a somewhat frugal owner; forget gettin new ones, we already have enough trouble keeping our players as is.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

If BA woke up every morning and tossed $250k out the window two things would happen

one he would NEVER run out of $$$, and two I would camp under his bedroom.

5. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

Oh be quiet. There's plenty of Titans fans that still bleed oil and I'm one of em'. You "don't get over" old rivalries if they really touched you as the Oiler-Bills one did with him I'm betting. (I bet $250k he didn't forget :ha: )

I will always follow the Franchise-Formerly-Named 'Oilers' (yes its the same damn franchise), period and have done so since I was a kid.

So they moved from 1 hick type to another hick type...still the same damn franchise lol.

Did you know that not all fans of stuff actually live in the same city as what they are fans of? (Hint: I do not live in Houston NOR Tenn...but have family in both)

Why would you insult us old skoolers is beyond me, as we're some of the most loyal people to follow the franchise. (following after a city AND name change for pete's sake!)

On another note, alot of these fair weather Texans fans really irk me; I didn't see them come out to support "their team" till they started being less of a joke.That's not being a real fan at all & is the main reason I hate the cowboys to this day. (stupid bandwagoners...)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar