Free Agent RB's That Might Come Cheap

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DLS33, Jan 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nine

Nine Starter

Perhaps someone could point out another RB (2nd round or later) that was significantly more productive than Chris Henry, even under similar circumstances?
    <pre>
    Round Name
    2 Kenny Irons Bengals
    2 Chris Henry Titans
    2 Brian Leonard Rams
    2 Brandon Jackson Packers
    3 Lorenzo Booker Dolphins
    3 Tony Hunt Eagles
    3 Garrett Wolfe Bears
    4 Michael Bush Raiders
    4 Antonio Pittman Saints
    4 Dwayne Wright Bills
    5 Kolby Smith Chiefs
    6 Reagan Mauia Dolphins
    6 Thomas Clayton 49ers
    6 Justise Hairston Patriots
    7 Deshawn Wynn Packers
    7 Nate Ilaoa Eagles
    7 Jason Snelling Falcons
    7 Kenneth Darby Buccaneers
    7 Ahmad Bradshaw Giants
    </pre>
    Let me save you the effort: aside from a couple guys who saw a lot more action (usually due to injury or a lack of depth on the roster) Henry was just as productive as any other RB the Titans could have taken at that spot.

If you're gonna write off Henry after only one season, then you might as well write off that entire draft....because aside from Peterson and Marshawn Lynch, none of them did too much.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Kolby Smith, Ahmad Bradshaw, Brian Leonard. Those 3 had pretty productive seasons. Also when Henry is behind Lendale White on the depth chart who nobody knew how he would play helps too.

3. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

I think everyone on the board can agree that no one was expecting chris henry to be as productive as adrian peterson. This is one of the stupidest comments I've seen on this forum.

4. DLS33

DLS33 Guest

Unless my info in wrong I read that San Diego has 43 mil and we have 40 mil.. But thanks for questioning my "math skills". Good Try though

5. DLS33

DLS33 Guest

I would even throw Wynn in there. He had a more productive season AND he got hurt..

6. The Playmaker

Yeah Wynn was becoming a TD machine for the Packers. Wonder what Packers will do with Brandon Jackson and Wynn now that Grant is their starter?

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Keep them all. No guarantee Grant will duplicate next year.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

ryan grant reminds me of a faster chris brown.

9. The Playmaker

Yeah. Probaly should keep em both good or bad next season.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

How in the heck would SD have more cap space than us? How do these GMs do it, and why don't ours take notes?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar