Freeney?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Daniel Miller, May 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daniel Miller

Daniel Miller Camp Fodder

Per NFL.com, Dwight Freeney to visit in the upcoming days.

2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Of the 3, this would be my last choice.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Might as well bring him in for a visit just to see, but he's done. Abraham and Idonije have way more left in the tank. And that's not even saying much. Freeney is DONE.

4. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I still want Idonije

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I'm partial to Freeney just because I vividly remember the days he was a one man wrecking crew against us. He's nothing like he once was but I wouldn't mind having him in the rotation.

6. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Maybe the asking price is too high on the other two and we are looking for a more cap friendly deal... if teams saw something in Abraham and Idonjie don't you think they would have pick them up by now.

7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I try not to think about what other teams may think.

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Honestly, I'll take any of the 3.. just please add a vet DE to this rotation.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

The point is if the asking price is too high yet no one is going to grab these guys regardless of the talent level. Theirs a big drop off in talent between these two and Freeney, and if we end up bringing him in it's because of money.

10. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Freeney wants far more than his worth.

You're only worth what someone in the market is willing to pay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar