Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Future QB prospects

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. ncaalover12 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,204
    What about that Locker guy out of Washington? Haven't really seen him play that much on tv or anything but I keep hearing he's the truth
  2. smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

Moolah:
    $0
    The same Navy team that almost beat USC? I would hardly say playing UM is terrible competition as they are currently rising in the ranked list.
  3. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $16,026
    If Miami has Thigpen now... then they don't need Chad Henne. I'd trade some scrub for him in a heartbeat.
  4. Pjames32 Starter

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $151
    I was actually about to say the same thing. I've heard he could be one of the top 2 or 3 QB's in the draft if he decides to come out.
  5. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    Of course they still need Henne. He's their QB of the future, Thigpen is a backup QB.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,049
    Thigpen and Henne are career backups.
  6. rock8titans Starter

Moolah:
    $298
    HELL NO, he SUCKS, and has sucked for a while now. One of the reasons they are as bad as they are. Guy could barely put drives together against the Rams and Lions? Stay off the crack bud.
  7. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $111
    that might be the best thing to happen to this franchise in years
    I like the hell out of Fisher as a person and speaker, but his coaching tactics are dated and downright boring sometimes
    I'm ready for a little more excitement (and consistency)
    1 people high five this.
  8. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,977
    I would love jason campbell...

Underated.
  9. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    Campbell to me is already proven to be very average at best. I'd rather take the kid out of Cincy or something and hope they can be better. I'm not sure Campbell is any better than Ramsey at this point to be honest.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.