Future QB prospects

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

What about that Locker guy out of Washington? Haven't really seen him play that much on tv or anything but I keep hearing he's the truth

2. smileyforall

smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

The same Navy team that almost beat USC? I would hardly say playing UM is terrible competition as they are currently rising in the ranked list.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

If Miami has Thigpen now... then they don't need Chad Henne. I'd trade some scrub for him in a heartbeat.

4. Pjames32

Pjames32 Starter

I was actually about to say the same thing. I've heard he could be one of the top 2 or 3 QB's in the draft if he decides to come out.

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Of course they still need Henne. He's their QB of the future, Thigpen is a backup QB.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Thigpen and Henne are career backups.

7. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

HELL NO, he SUCKS, and has sucked for a while now. One of the reasons they are as bad as they are. Guy could barely put drives together against the Rams and Lions? Stay off the crack bud.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

that might be the best thing to happen to this franchise in years
    I like the hell out of Fisher as a person and speaker, but his coaching tactics are dated and downright boring sometimes
    I'm ready for a little more excitement (and consistency)

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I would love jason campbell...

Underated.

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Campbell to me is already proven to be very average at best. I'd rather take the kid out of Cincy or something and hope they can be better. I'm not sure Campbell is any better than Ramsey at this point to be honest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar