Game 1 Grades: Jaguars at Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: With the Jacksonville Jaguars coming to town for an AFC South showdown, the Tennessee Titans wanted to show that they belong in the conversation of the elite teams in the NFL. The Titans came out and punched one of the most physical teams in the league in the mouth and came out victorious.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

"Justin Gage was the only WR who had a catch in the game" - Simply pathetic.

"Chris Carr averaged 16 yards per return on kick offs and 7 yards on punt returns, that won’t cut it for the year." - Horrible.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm more concerned about the coverage units. If the Titans D wasn't so stout, those 40-yard returns would have killed them.

4. DLS33

DLS33 Guest

We're the most physical team in the league for sure. We proved that and still got zero love from the national media. Which I am fine with. My biggest concern is special teams for sure. And B.Jones caught a pass as well.

5. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

I just watched the game again. Our receivers suck. They have no confidence.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I'm getting concerned about crumpler. He was almost invisible yesterday and scaife clearly looks like our best TE.

How often in his career had crumpler just 1 catch for 4 yards?

We need this guy to do much more..

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

VY needs him, KFC will find receivers.

8. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Our passing offense is terrible. I really hope that we can fix that, and that we can find a returner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar