Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Game Thread Game 1: Titans @ Steelers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 2, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 29 users.
  1. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,206
    we better take them to the curb! Waited all off season for tomorrow!!!
    Titanfan12 high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Pro Bowler

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,433
    [IMG]
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  2. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,206
    I wanna see two toned blue jerseys flying to the ball, i wanna see hits, form tackles, and most importantly .... PASSION!!! These players need that passionate effort to win and win now! Need to come out firing!!!!!!
  3. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $261
    Can't wait till tomorrow.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,748
    When I first saw this game on the schedule, I basically marked it down as a L because of our history against the Steelers and the fact that it's in Pittsburgh on week 1 is a killer. They've won 10 home openers in a row!

But the way I see it... We beat them last year when we were an absolute joke. We've gotten better since then and they've gotten worse. Ben had a very good game that night and they still lost.

If we don't win, I will be severely concerned about the season... this is one of those games that sets the tone for a team. This is as close to a must win this early in the season as you can get. If we lose, we all know we will go 0-2 after Houston and will be facing San Diego (who we haven't beaten since before Miley Cyrus was born, let alone twerking) with our backs against the wall.

If we win, I will be expecting playoffs. If we lose, I'll be expecting 7-9 or 8-8 at best. If we somehow manage to go 0-3, Munchak needs to be fired immediately and Gregg Williams can take over.
  5. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,453
    Hampton no longer being there is going to be huge for our run game. I'd expect about 17 passes from Locker and a ton of yardage on the ground.

Pitt is going to be hurting against the run this year.
  6. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    I'm going to have to find a place like Buffalo Wild Wings to watch it but dangit I'll be there reppin
  7. RazorbackTitans Starter

Washington
    Moolah:
    $1,960
    I much prefer deferring. Put their offense on the hot seat first and see if you can get them to make the first mistake. Also gives you the opportunity to break an even game if you can get the last score of the first half
  8. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,996
    ^ Sends a message too.

Toss them the ball and say "do something".
  9. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,453
    I'd love to defer, ultimate slap in the face.