Pre-Game Thread Game 3: Chargers @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Escape Goat

Escape Goat Starter

Lmao. Gave up early on this one eh? Well, who do you think they draft ?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Escape Goat

Escape Goat Starter

I like your style. I thought it was a lost cause, but the team never gave up. This is a special team. We finally have a team to be proud of. This should be a playoff team. Love the offseason moves, and the lAst few drafts. Go Titans

3. Escape Goat

Escape Goat Starter

Um... No he didn't. He broke up the interception he almost caused. Dudes a beast. PERIOD

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I think the point is that the quality of his contribution is an even draw. Without his error in the tip, he wouldn't have shown a stellar heads-up play. Still, I think his awareness/focus is praise-worthy.

5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

George Wilson's play needs to be remembered too. We at long last seem to have someone who can cover a blankety blank TE.

• High Five High Five x 4
  6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Still think Gates got a little shy after Pollard lit him up.

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Was a great game to be at. Locker wasnt stellar but did not hurt the team, and much credit for the game winning pass. He still needs a lot of work. Most of his long balls he lobs it up there like a sandlot football player, praying his guy comes down with it. But no INTs in the past few games is great.

8. RTH

RTH Meh...

... wow...

Talk about a backhanded compliment.

Jake wasn't stellar - few are, really - but he was good. He wasn't great. He wasn't above average. He was good.

You can't ask for much more in a QB.

9. CaseyTrain

CaseyTrain Starter

Yeah the guy has a cannon, dunno why he puts so much air under it for the deep throw

10. jetsknicks

jetsknicks Camp Fodder

Good win guys, the Titans looked much better than I had expected them to. I didn't get to see the whole game but I saw enough to tell me that Locker is better than some think. Looking forward to a good game Sunday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar