Garrard Practices/Could Play Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BACK2SMASHMOUTH, Nov 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BACK2SMASHMOUTH

BACK2SMASHMOUTH TD's Please...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3099404

He only practiced in a "limited capacity." Personally I don't think he'll be on the field Sunday. Looks like one of those things where he's out there during practice but not able to go anywhere near full-speed.

"I have to be smart. There's a lot of games left. I want to make sure the ankle's right before I come back. I don't want to get out there and damage it more and then I'm out for the rest of the season."

And that quote makes it sound like he's not interested in letting our D-Line make a "middle-of-the-season injury" a "season-ending" injury...

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i'd almost rather him be out there and be immobile than have a healthy gray be able run to around.

3. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I'm not worried about either but I would definitely like to play Gray instead.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Bring on Garrard I say

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Rather beat the Jags with him playing than beat them while he watches.
    Less excuses.

6. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Jags' Garrard practices, may play against Titans

Jaguars quarterback David Garrard practiced in a limited capacity Wednesday and could return against Tennessee. ...more

[​IMG]

7. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Let him play, and have our D take both of them out!

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

If he starts the game, he doesn't have a great chance of finishing it. A limited QB against our dline is dangerous. Hopefully the Jags will protect/sit him.

9. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Even if Garrard starts I feel pretty comfortable saying that Gray will get in there before the final gun sounds. Regardless, the Titans should crush the pathetic Teal Pussies. The Jags are weak sauce and if the Titans can't notch a victory against Del Rio's sorry bunch then they aren't serious playoff contenders (despite the nasty defence).

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I never thought Garrard was good anyway, but a rusty Garrard is even better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar