George Wilson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Babs is terrible, last year Wilson was ranked as a Top-10 safety by both ProFootballFocus and Scout.Inc (ESPN)... He's a surefire upgrade.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Heck, lets cut Wiffin & Babs. Sign Wilson. Draft Vacarro.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

This certainly is not a glamour signing, if it happens, but he seems like a solid safety. I guess I am just wanting us to go after a guy that will be around for awhile. It seems like we don't want years of solid play out of certain positions.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

They have to want us too

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

great assist Alz.

7. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Well, he was in Buffalo ... I think anywhere else in the NFL would seem like an upgrade comparitively

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

A wise man once said "You should not play hard to get if you are hard to want."

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Do not get too down on all of us. We are only human.............

yeah, I went there

10. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

welll...its coming along i suppose

Free agent SS George Wilson has visits with the Lions and Titans set up for this week.
    Although Wilson turns 32 next month, it's not a surprise that he's garnering interest two days after getting released by the Bills. The seven-year veteran remains serviceable in coverage and an asset in the box. He'd certainly be an upgrade on the likes of Lions SS Amari Spievey or oft-benched Jordan Babineaux of the Titans. Per CBS' Jason La Canfora, more visits for Wilson could be coming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar