Give It All Up For #10

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitansCountry25, Jan 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

People who catch feelings on a message board need to get a grip. Breathe now, breathe.

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Oh yeah, Ammo is right. Since when is "playboy" anything other then a term of endearment. You tried to embarass me and now embarrassed yourself with your gross overexageration.

3. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Look here people we are no where near a playoff run or Superbowl run we are building for one for the future. Mcnair has good years left. Draft Young he is a taller, stronger, faster version of Mcnair when he was drafted. All I am saying is if he does come out this year it would be worth it to make some moves to ensure that we get him. Mcnair is his mentor and would be a great mentor in the NFL learning the ropes and such.

Draft Vince Young, sit him a few years let him get seasoned and learn the NFL game and then build around him for the future and stock up and get pieces of the puzzle in place such as WR, O Line, and of course Defense then when he is ready similar to what Palmer for the Bengals did and what Mcnair did.

Someone said Young looked like someone playing xbox and looked like a video game. Yeah he did that against the USC Trojans who had not lost a game in 3 years. (many of those USC Trojans will be playing on sunday)

The man led the nation in Pass Percentage his throws are accurate and leave his hand in a hurry. He threw 40 times and completed 30 of them 10 balls hit the ground all night. Oh and that argument that he only threw to the flat well to me it looked like he was throwing all over the place on the run standing in the pocket across the middle and deep posts, dropping them off to TE and RB spreading the ball out. Should he throw it to people who are covered???

Patience is the name of the game with the Titans lets build and get the right pieces and I really feel that Vince is the man to do it with this team. I just get giddy thinking about him finding Ben Troupe trotting down field leaping over folks.

Vince Young is the man for the Titans, say what you want about Mcnair but with him we have gone to 1 Super Bowl, 2 AFC Championships, and multiple trips to the playoffs and not to mention NFL MVP. I think thats a pretty gosh darn ok career to me and Vince will be better.

4. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

Sit him a FEW seasons? We need a starter within the year IMO.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

hmm so I wasn't getting any love from you....:brow:

breathe Gunny.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

It's more fun to take your meds and embarrASS yursulf even if you can't spell siht. There are some very informative posts in here. If you can't smack yourself don't smack others. Tounge in cheek stuff is all it is...

now listen here...what if Young stays in? Then what? Bush is gone and so is leaner!! :winker: Then what?

7. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

You have to take Frickashaw or Brickashaw or Dickashaw or what ever the hell his name is. Or maybe A.J Hawk...

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

rcarie - why?

9. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Why not? Reese's so called philosophy is to take the best player available so those guys kind of come next after the big three. Hell, we could certainly use either of those type of players on the team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar