GM Ruston Webster And The Future......

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Dec 1, 2013.

1. mike75

mike75 Starter Tip Jar Donor

I'm sitting here thinking if i remember correctly don't most GM's have the authority to hire and fire personnel on an NFL football team? I've seen it happen many times where the GM makes these kind of decisions so i'm curious as to why or why not he might or might not have that choice?

The bottom line is i think Webster has brought in some good players for the most part.I also think he has done pretty well in the draft.I think this team really doesn't need to be blown up all that needs to happen is for us to find a good QB in the draft and for heavens sake let go of Munchak and his flunkies.

I think a lot of the things that need fixing with this team has to do with the coaching.Munchak doesn't have what it takes and has made one bad decision after another.If he let Reynaud go after the first game and went ahead and fixed the return game things might've been different but he waited way too long then went and picked the wrong guy.

Hoping when this season is over Webster can make the changes needed for us to get better.
  2. Alzarius

Alzarius Starter

So..... i just thought about something.

If Munch is here next year, is everyone going to turn on Webster?
  3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I don't think Webster can fire Munchak by himself. I think he needs the approval from the CEO first.
  4. RTH

RTH Meh...

Knowing our luck... Webster will be the one fired and replaced from within or a Munchak buddy.
  5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

We recycle these threads after every loss.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  6. mike75

Hopefully Webster can lobby ownership into making the proper changes.Its clear Munchak is not head coach material.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Starter

Just needing a good QB is not blowing up the franchise.
  8. mike75

That would be a horrible mistake.
  9. RTH

RTH Meh...

And yet... :facepalm:
  10. mike75

I said i didn't think it needed to be blown up.We have a really good core group of players.This team reminds me a lot of KC and San Francisco.We have talent we just need new blood in the coaching department.