Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Goodbye Rusty Smith!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Aug 31, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,690
    I still get flak from my friends about that Texans game he started a couple years back. Maybe the worst display of qb I've ever seen in a regular season game against one of the worst defenses of all time (this was back in 2009 I believe when Texans d was god awful). He has looked better recently though, but that's the only Rusty they remember. I started teasing them that the Packers could use him as a back up.
  1. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $22,992

I went to that game.

Havent given 2 shits about rusty since. (was also the last straw for any bit of a chance that I would even remotely like Fisher. Fisher was a POS for that game)
  2. Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wilson
    Moolah:
    $1,467
    I heard that game on the radio and hate Bo Scaife because of it. He had a bunch of drops that day that could have resulted in 1st downs.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,690
    For how bad Scaife played, Rusty played 12x worse. You thought Locker had accuracy issues. There were a couple throws where I had no idea in the slightest who the intended receiver was.
  3. EnglandTitan66 Rookie

Moolah:
    $125
    ...... and frankly nor did Smith. Farewell my squareheaded ginger friend and take that attempt of trying to wrestle the "most embarassing Titans QB ever" title out of VY's hands with you.

Not that Vince had hands ... or an arm ... or much except sausages.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $458
    He had a ton of sausages

[IMG]