Gooddell furthers his destruction of the NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Finnegan2win, Jun 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

There's the OT from Patrisucks as well, Volmer. And according to his Wiki-page, there are 2 more, Dominik Hixon (pure german name) and Markus Kuhn (that's more like it).

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Just wait til he gets football into the Olympics.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

You are going to have a football tournament in 2 weeks?

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I agree. Unfortunately fans are going to continue tuning in/buying season tickets regardless. We all piss and moan nonstop about it, but we're still there on Sundays. So Goodell and the powers that be couldn't care less how we feel about the rule changes. Our only options are to either accept the changes or quit watching (which 99.9% of fans won't do.)

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

I think it would be pretty neat to have an NFL team in London, but it isn't as practical as it may seem.

Travel wouldn't be an issue, you're right. Split their season into 4 sections of 4 games, alternate home and away.

The team would only be in London in name though ( and to play games, obviously)

With all American players... Camps would be held in the states, and even then, I imagine most players would be pissed off to have to spend 8 weeks of the season in a foreign country.

Which is why one solution would be to exempt a London team from the draft, and instead give them the rights to foreign born players.

That is probably a terrible idea, and is impossible without multiple foreign teams to prevent a monopoly over players.

But I still think it would be neat, lol

6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Apparently 31...then the jags. LOL

• High Five High Five x 4
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think you could add two teams and not have the quality drop. It seems like we always have one team that misses out on the playoffs every year that should have made it.

8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

That will happen if you have a hundred teams.. pointless.. that's part of the challenge, don't take a week off.

9. smili

smili Starter

53 million potential new fans / viewers. And maybe help the talent pool if the sport catches on over there. Not many Europeans in the league currently

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Didn't we have an NFL-E?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar