Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Gooddell furthers his destruction of the NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Finnegan2win, Jun 5, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $436

There's the OT from Patrisucks as well, Volmer. And according to his Wiki-page, there are 2 more, Dominik Hixon (pure german name) and Markus Kuhn (that's more like it).
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,564
    Just wait til he gets football into the Olympics.
  3. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,076
    You are going to have a football tournament in 2 weeks?
  4. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,157
    I agree. Unfortunately fans are going to continue tuning in/buying season tickets regardless. We all piss and moan nonstop about it, but we're still there on Sundays. So Goodell and the powers that be couldn't care less how we feel about the rule changes. Our only options are to either accept the changes or quit watching (which 99.9% of fans won't do.)
    GoT and The Hammer high five this.
  5. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $6,672
    I think it would be pretty neat to have an NFL team in London, but it isn't as practical as it may seem.

Travel wouldn't be an issue, you're right. Split their season into 4 sections of 4 games, alternate home and away.

The team would only be in London in name though ( and to play games, obviously)

With all American players... Camps would be held in the states, and even then, I imagine most players would be pissed off to have to spend 8 weeks of the season in a foreign country.

Which is why one solution would be to exempt a London team from the draft, and instead give them the rights to foreign born players.

That is probably a terrible idea, and is impossible without multiple foreign teams to prevent a monopoly over players.

But I still think it would be neat, lol
  6. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $10,678
    Apparently 31...then the jags. LOL
    Alex1939, GoT, The Hammer and 1 other person high five this.
  7. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $92
    I think you could add two teams and not have the quality drop. It seems like we always have one team that misses out on the playoffs every year that should have made it.
  8. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,984
    That will happen if you have a hundred teams.. pointless.. that's part of the challenge, don't take a week off.
  9. smili Starter

Moolah:
    $422
    53 million potential new fans / viewers. And maybe help the talent pool if the sport catches on over there. Not many Europeans in the league currently
  10. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $92
    Didn't we have an NFL-E?