Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Gooddell Made Over $29 Million

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Feb 16, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,451
    Of course the Canadian likes Goodell, hes your only hope of getting an NFL team.
    corymiller high fives this.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $487
    He has hurt the game outside of rules, all while having never played a snap.

I have serious issues with people who 'run' things and have never actually been a part of it. The world has too many business men and not enough experience.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Pro Bowler

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,433
    From an owner perspective Goodell has done a very good job.
  3. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,815
    Yeh, I won't disagree with you. But the part about the fines, they aren't tiny...

I wouldn't be surprised if he didn collect some commission on all those fines he be dolling out...:sarcasm:

Ohh and that Ref fiasco last year, thats on him for sure...
  4. rodgev Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $1,059
    The game is violent and he takes the violence out of it. That's why people hate him, kickoff returns gone, big hits on the way out, next step is flags on quarterbacks.

The game was about the three phases he ruined 2 and souped up one. It's like a dude that only benches he will look good in a tee shirt but overall look funny as hell with chicken legs and we all know at least one of those guys lol.
  5. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,765

yet cry when the Ravens win a super bowl and a holding isnt called

JUST LET THEM PLAY THE GAME..... when it suits me
  6. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,765
    Fans dont like him but fans will always find something to complain about. How much he made had zero effect on me. Guys in his position make lots of money. Anyone is welcome to try to take his place.... if you are ready to work and try that hard.
  7. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,894
    I don't think fans hated Tagliabue. Gooodell works for the owners, he only cares about doing what's best for them. Do you really think he would be all about this safety stuff if te league wasn't getting hit with lawsuits, left and right?

They don't care about safety, they care about money.
    Fry high fives this.
  8. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,787
    Hey, I am Canadian and I do not like Gooddell!
  9. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,787
    Fans did not hate Tagliabue because he was not a media whore. Gooddell has never found a camera he did not want to jump in front of. He is as bad as Marc Cuban. If he would just shut up and do his job there would not be nearly as much hate for him.
    Fry high fives this.