goTitans "beat writers" anyone?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JCBRAVE, Apr 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

i have a lot of 49ers fans as friends, so i naturally stay abreast of their situation...

since you guys already took giants and jets...i live closer to the stadium than both of you!

anyway i'll take SF

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I will take the Packers......

mainly because I think it is a fitting name describing how I bend all of you over and impose my will on the forums.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea so you live on the other side of the Holland tunnel big whoop :whoop:

I catch all Giants games so fight SawdustMan for the Jets

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea you get the Browns for that comment

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

someone sounds........

butt hurt
    [​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Well if this becomes serious I can do niners or dare i say raiders even ...
    I live in the bay and needless to say all my friends are niner/raider fans and could care less
    About the titans so all the "sports bar beer and wing talk is 90% bay area teams"

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

You can have the Jets if you really want them. I really don't care. Just thought it would be a fun pick.

8. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

:coltssuck: I live in Indy ... I could do the Colts :puke:

I don't really listen to any local sports shows here (I just stream 104.5 the zone on my phone lol), but I usually hear about them on the local news during the season. I also see a lot of their games (when the Titans aren't on of course) cause that is what the local networks show (although I do have NFL ticket so I can see any game) ... but I usually watch the Colts if the Titans aren't playing just so I can root against them and trash talk the Colts people up here. haha

:coltsblow:

Thats how I know Andrew Luck sucks ... because I actually watched the games (unlike ESPN apparently)

9. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

I live in Va, all my buds are Redskins fans, my pops too. I'll do them, if they even have a 1st round pick, I can't remember.

10. Young54

Young54 Starter

I only sparingly participate in this forum, but I’m always around during draft time. I live in South Florida and can take the Dolphins. I usually go to 2 or 3 games a season.

I like this… it will actually force me to be more involved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar