Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

goTitans "beat writers" anyone?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JCBRAVE, Apr 24, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

acqua7 Starter

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $133
    i have a lot of 49ers fans as friends, so i naturally stay abreast of their situation...

since you guys already took giants and jets...i live closer to the stadium than both of you!

anyway i'll take SF
  1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,468
    I will take the Packers......

mainly because I think it is a fitting name describing how I bend all of you over and impose my will on the forums.
  2. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,534
    Yea so you live on the other side of the Holland tunnel big whoop :whoop:

I catch all Giants games so fight SawdustMan for the Jets
  3. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,534
    Yea you get the Browns for that comment
  4. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,468
    someone sounds........

butt hurt
    [IMG]
    RavensShallBurn high fives this.
  5. dtm586 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,276
    Well if this becomes serious I can do niners or dare i say raiders even ...
    I live in the bay and needless to say all my friends are niner/raider fans and could care less
    About the titans so all the "sports bar beer and wing talk is 90% bay area teams"
  6. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,162
    You can have the Jets if you really want them. I really don't care. Just thought it would be a fun pick.
  7. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $397
    :coltssuck: I live in Indy ... I could do the Colts :puke:

I don't really listen to any local sports shows here (I just stream 104.5 the zone on my phone lol), but I usually hear about them on the local news during the season. I also see a lot of their games (when the Titans aren't on of course) cause that is what the local networks show (although I do have NFL ticket so I can see any game) ... but I usually watch the Colts if the Titans aren't playing just so I can root against them and trash talk the Colts people up here. haha

:coltsblow:

Thats how I know Andrew Luck sucks ... because I actually watched the games (unlike ESPN apparently)
  8. 757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

Moolah:
    $226
    I live in Va, all my buds are Redskins fans, my pops too. I'll do them, if they even have a 1st round pick, I can't remember.
  9. Young54 The KID

McNair
    Moolah:
    $519
    I only sparingly participate in this forum, but I’m always around during draft time. I live in South Florida and can take the Dolphins. I usually go to 2 or 3 games a season.

I like this… it will actually force me to be more involved.