Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Gotta love GoW

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Feb 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    got GoW2 today.

All I gotta say so far is wow
  1. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    Zelda : Twilight Princess is truly a masterpiece of a game

it easily trumps Ocarina of Time (whch btw, is one of only a handful of games to EVER be rated as a 10 out of 10). I really didn't like OoT when I first started playing it (on Gamecube) either
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    but to be fair, they admitted they (i am talking IGN here, not sure who you meant) said they would never rate a game 10 out of 10 again.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    One great thing about God of War is the music, it gives it a real epic feel.
  2. BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Moolah:
    $2
    Have you found any of the Power Urns? Those things make the game basically unfair.
  3. Toly Free your mind

Moolah:
    $80
    After finishing the game, I thought GoW2 was better than the first one... but it was a tough ending if you are enjoying the story as much as the gameplay.
  4. BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Moolah:
    $2
    Yeah... the ending was kind of lame. But it's been known for a while that there was going to be a third. It'll be very interesting to see what the story of III is.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    Definitely.

The story was well done, the ending was especially intriguing.
  5. BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Moolah:
    $2
    But seriously... how do you think they will play out the story of III? Do you really think they can take the Great War II and stretch it into a 10+ hour game? Or do you think the Titans will turn on Kratos, and he will have to fight them too?
  6. Toly Free your mind

Moolah:
    $80
    It will be interesting to see how everything will unfold in the next GoW, that's for sure. I don't know about the Titans turning on Kratos. Both want the same purpose, and Kratos has no chance to defeat the Gods in his current form, so he'll need all the help he can get from them. Athena did say that they couldn't be trusted, though, so who knows.

Considering how the game ended, I'd think that the third game will be somewhat different from the other two.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.