Greg Roman for HC...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Dec 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I always think back to Chris Johnson and how he must feel. I mean I've made it clear as day I hate how we play him, but it's hard to ignore the great talent he is.

Anybody feel like the Tennessee Titans wasted this guys life away?

By the time we're good again, he'll be 30 and contemplating retiring.

I know people will say we made him rich and stuff, but he's a once in a lifetime talent, he belongs in a better offense. I think it was TheSureThing who said "free Chris Johnson", well we should cause we don't know how to use him/he doesn't fit what we're doing.

Barry Sanders and Chris Johnson are like night a day, very different people, but similar playing styles and similar looking careers.

I've always said one of the NFL's greatest tragedies was watching Barry Sanders rot away in Detroit. I'd really be mad if that were Chris Johnson's story too.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

I'm on board with Munch getting fired...

I just don't think we will fire him. Lets hope we get beat by the Jags

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Call me a fake fan or whatever you want, but i'm hoping we do. If we do beat the Jags.. itll be 50/50 on if Munch gets fired. If we lose to the Jags, BA HAS to fire Munch, we can't go 0-6 in the AFC-S and be a Top-8 team and he not get the can. Especially after giving up 50+ pts twice in a year. We'd get a higher draft pick and hopefully a new head coach. Fake fan, don't care... tired of being average, get me a coach and players who care.

4. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

I love my team. And I am trying to go to the game(hoping to scalp some cheap lower bowl seats) but I do not like mediocrity. What is the difference in 5-11 and 6-10? A worse draft position and no new coach.

Like Munch but just don't think he is HC material.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I like Roman, in my top 5 no doubt.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The other guy plays better.

Like Flutie being benched for Rob Johnson in the 1999 playoff game against us.

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

It was/is.

I think that's just another knock on our front office. They don't know what they're doing. Our "strength" is our once in a lifetime running back and we drafted a receiver with our first pick. You'd think a smart GM would build around your best players, yet our offensive line has been neglected and that's a big reason we're 5-10.

8. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

No drafted o-line in the first 4 rounds in the past 5 or 6 years i'm pretty sure. That's a complete joke.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar