Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Griff

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Sep 23, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,105
    Griff is playing well for the most part. I am not unhappy with his play so far this season and I think this is because we have a pass rush back. He needs that pash rush to be really effective and he has been, Love our defense as a whole!
    • Tip Jar Donor

acqua7 Starter

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $133
    He hasn't been "great" or even "good' the past 2 seasons....He has improved big time from the past two seasons...also helps when he's asked to do what he does best.
  2. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,912
    I think he has played well. He as been really active coming up on the run and he has been a better tackler. Given how many bad angles/bad decisions of his have given up big plays over the last few years, I'm fine with him hesitating a bit and making sure he gets the tackle.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    I thought his "leg dive" was pretty weak yesterday. His comment about risking the penalty/fine was pretty telling.

He needs to spend more time with Pollard.
    GoT, Scarecrow and Jwill1919 high five this.
  3. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,280

Very generous wording.
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,094
    When you're playing 25 yards off the line it's hard to make mistakes.
    GoT, Ensconatus and JCBRAVE high five this.
  5. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $3,611
    There's nothing wrong with booing players who deserve it. When Britt screws up over and over, you best believe I'm gonna be booing. 50K+ fans showing their displeasure will have an impact.

Though I think booing players out of the gate is a bit much. Every game is a fresh start to play well.
  6. Hug a Jag Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $167
    The entire secondary has improved greatly. I think it's a mixture of interior pressure from Hill (Johnson) and Casey, Pollards leadership, and Gregg Williams.

McCourty has become one of the best (if not the best) shut down corners in the league. Verner is opportunistic. And as mentioned, Griff has really come on.
  7. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,152
    Griffin is playing decent but he is still overpaid. We need to restructure his contract next offseason to get his cap number down some.
    GoT high fives this.
  8. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    Probably just need to replace him.
    GoT high fives this.