GTA 5

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Toly, Jul 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

This game should be generating more conversation considering how cool it is

2. RTH

RTH Meh...

I'll buy it when it becomes a "classic" game and sells for half price... probably in a year or so.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. The Hammer

You could probably get a used version

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I haven't played it much after beating it but now I'm definitely gonna have to go and check sh!+ out. I've had Michael take the flight school course, buy the hangar and buy a jet. But I haven't done anything too crazy. Hey Hammer can you still do heists after you've completed the story missions?

5. The Hammer

Nah, no heists. Which sucks. Would love to plan more of those out. You can try going back and playing the heists again though. Most of them had two options that were very different. The two options for the big dock heist were completely different. Same outcome though.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I finally bought it a couple weeks ago but haven't had much time to play. I think I'm around the 30% mark. I just got Trevor to Los Santos but he hasn't reunited with Michael yet. I'm really digging it but at this point I'd still have to say Vice City remains my favorite. Also, so far I'm really not a big fan of playing as Trevor. Hopefully it gets better once they all meet and start working together.

7. The Hammer

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Only watched the first 3 minute.

But lol. Pretty accurate.

ROCKSTAR **** YOU PORT TO PC ALREADY WTF MAN

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Will get it when I get home or get the USA.

10. The Hammer

Some DLC news:

Rockstar Games had already confirmed that a Grand Theft Auto V story DLC would be coming in 2014 and will feature all three characters Michael, Franklin and Trevor in Southern San Andreas.​

However, they hadn’t mentioned as to what the story of the DLC would be about, or a specific date for its release. Well, these mysteries might be getting solved pretty soon if a recently filed trademark is to be believed.​
    Take-Two Interactive, Rockstar’s parent company filed a trademark for the term ‘City Stories’ and the filing explicitly states that its connected to Vice City Stories and Liberty City Stories, two previous GTA titles (they were actually more of spin offs).​
    Typically, Rockstar makes no comment about business actions such as trademark filing so it’s safe to assume they won’t be making any comments or issuing a statement regarding these as well.​
    Whether this trademark pertains to the upcoming story DLC for GTA V is still not clear but looking at the previous pattern, it is highly possible that it is linked to the DLC.​
    Previous Grand Theft Auto titles had Liberty City and Vice City featured in them, and Rockstar later released the two City Stories spin offs for both those cities. One can safely assume they might be doing the same with the 3rd major area in the franchise, San Andreas.​
    San Andreas is actually more of a state rather than a city, consisting of Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas. Since Rockstar previously said the DLC would be in “Southern San Andreas” it is safe to assume they were talking about Los Santos, which is the southern city in the state.​
    What do you think? Could the DLC be titled something like Los Santos Stories? Give your opinions in the comments below!​

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar