HAHHAA Steve Smith

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, May 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Lol based on what I saw two seasons ago ole Finny was about to get beat up

2. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Army friend of mine always said: "If you rip a man's ear off and show it to him, he will lose the will to fight" Size doesn't matter when as only takes 11 lbs of pressure

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

I guess if you fight like a woman...

4. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I don't think Finny was about to get beat up, Finny was putting on a good show trying to get Johnson ejected.. which he did but it kinda back fired on him. He also did the same thing to a Redskins receiver last year and the penalty put the skins out of fieldgoal range costing them the game. He's a pretty smart player and say what you want about dirty players, I love them.

5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Naw Finny is tough as nails, he was more concerned with gettin Andre Johnsons helmet thrown off then taking a punch! He laughed and clapped and Andre after he hit him!

6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

And if he doesnt lose the will to fight then that is one tough SOB and you better run!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar