Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Hall of Fame Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $9,011
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cS4Gs5USLtg"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cS4Gs5USLtg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
  2. Snookus YA DIGGGG

Moolah:
    $0
    Did anyone see that awkward moment where the Manning's made impressions of each other after they throw an interception? Thank God they went back to the game because I didn't think Eli would ever stop.
  3. metal957 In"Vince"Able

Moolah:
    $0
    Good game. But Titan Jeff is right those new ref outfits will take some time to get used to. I wish they had thrown to Randy atleast once.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,223

what the heck was he doing?
  4. sbrlz2787 NFL Europe

Moolah:
    $0
    if brees does that this year and reggie bush is in i would like to see what reggie does with that.......?
  5. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $9,011
    i dont think he even knows.
  6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    I really thought the NBC coverage was bad. Madden couldn't seem to talk about the action... I'd rather listen to Statler and Waldorf from the muppets call the game.
  7. BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Locker
    Moolah:
    $40
    ha...nice clip. Reminds me of peewee football.

yeah, those ref shirts last night are def going to take some time to get used to.
  8. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,580
    No doubt- it sucked! They never let the plays interrupt the schmarmie feel good stories. They'd re-cap what happened on the play when they were through with their story. SAAAA-HUUUCCKKK.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $523
    The Wile E Coyote shuffle
    :))
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.