Hass is a failure

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by razordaman, Jan 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Get out your nearest dictionary, so you can look up some of the words I threw at you next time I will simplify it for you for convenience.

2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

You had about a few too many that's in the sentence there brain. Go rub on your #33 jersey for luck now.

3. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

For the record here, I am not defending Griffin it's that kind of language or term should not be thrown around like that its offensive and rude. Your either a little child, or a very sad little little man with the mentality or a child and the immaturity of a two year old.

4. Big TT

I call them like I see them. For the record I don't care what you think. FO.

5. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Go back to your sad little life hiding behind a computer chair, sneaking your boyfriends in and out of your mom's basement hiding from your whole family your true nature. Have a good day :)

6. Big TT

Glad to see rent is so cheap in your skull, I'll be back to play often.:lol:

7. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

If we lose by 4 then yes, Hass cost of us the game with that terrible throw to a wide open Harper that could have been a TD.

Otherwise, he's not doing that bad. That and the one throw to Cook that was 20 feet in the air are the only terrible throws I've seen by him so far.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Harper wide open, nothing but green ahead, and overthrows him by 15 yards like he did with Cook, should have had 7 instead of 3.

9. Big TT

Agreed.

10. Big TT

I want to appologize to LW and Gunny.

I want to appologize to LW and Gunny. Sorry I truly didn't mean to offend, just got all hyped up watch griffin's usual game. Of course perhaps you two are former Penn State recruits and it was a little close to home, regardless I am sorry.:rolleyes:

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar