Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Hasselbeck on Locker: "He's off the Charts"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ImATitan, Apr 8, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,737
    ^ The definition of blind hating and bias!
  2. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,276
    That's it, time for a link to Helen Keller jokes:

http://www.jokes4us.com/celebrityjokes/helenkellerjokes.html
  3. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $74
    lol blind just like CJ
  4. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $74
    :disappointed:
  5. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,276
    You started it
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,781
    C.J. was set up to fail, he can't succeed in a zone scheme with these scrub linemen. But he still went half ass most the year, so he's a punk for that.
  7. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $3,611
    CJ has not lost it.. not even close. 4 of his starting linemen went down, our passing offense was sporadic at best, and our defense was non existent, so we were always playing from behind.. many times behind a HUGE deficit. And despite all that, he still rushed for 1,243 yards. What more could you really ask of the dude, I mean seriously? I know there were some plays where his effort wasn't really there, but I can't really blame him when the rest of the team sucked it up so badly.

With a good O-line and Greene to complement, and perhaps a bit of read option being integrated into the system, we could easily see a 1400-1600 yard season. People need to stop complaining just because he isn't hitting 2,000 like in 2009.
  8. Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wilson
    Moolah:
    $1,629
    Wright played well for a rookie, probably better than Jerry Rice in his rookie year. Jerry's first two seasons were so so, give KW time. I am in no way defending the KW pick last year because we had Donnie Avery and he could have filled that role, but I will give credit where it is due. Wright is better downfield where he can have one on one matchups and be the elusive ballcarrier he was in college. He is little and gets swallowed up by linebackers in the middle of the field. Slot is more suited to Washington or Williams.
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,781
    The money he earns says he should be putting up well over 1500-yards rushing
  10. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,276
    [IMG]
    Alex1939 high fives this.