Hating on you haters

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VA_Titans, Jan 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

I agree with most everything you said. Especially #2 and #3. As far as CJ, it depends on the deal and how serious the Titans are about re-signing him and what we could get in a deal. This league has turned into a QB driven league, and RBs are a dime a dozen. That being said, if I'm Fisher, I ask CJ to work on his hands all offseason, so we can use him the way the Rams did Faulk, and take advantage of his speed more. Defensive coordinators would cringe knowing they had a LB or a safety trying to cover him in space.

2. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

I just don't see us getting rid of CJ unless someone offers us the sky

3. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

I agree..but if a team offered us two 1sts we'd have to listen. It won't happen, just playing devils advocate.

4. CURRAN-12

CURRAN-12 The New Titan

Ok, so here it goes my first post.. Some of you wont like it..

Regarding this whole trade CJ issue that has been brought up on this forum I think that is complete BS. Those who are supporting this idea seem to be confused about the values of players in this league.. I know the Titans have a poor track record with giving players deals but in no way will the Titans let a player of CJs stature just walk away, let alone trade him.

I have read some people say that CJ could get us 2 first rounders.. But why? What use would that be? The titans are giving away a consistant proven player since year one for two question marks.. It makes no sense. There is no guarentee that those two rookies could make up for cjs production.. I wouldnt trade CJ unless i Was getting an elite QB or either andre johnson, maurice jones drew, well you get the point lol

This team is 1 player (QB) away from becoming one of the best offenses in the league. With a core group of the collective O line with a minor adjustment, The TES Jared Cook in particular, CJ and Ringer with a bruiser, and Williams, Britt and Washington this team just needs a QB that perform even a shred better than Kerry Collins then this team will be right back on track.

Trading CJ would be the worst move this team could make.. almost worse than jumping ship on Kearse, McNair, Rolle and many other casualties who fit the Titans system..

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Remember the first rule of Fight Club: Do not talk about Fight Club.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Remember the first rule of goTitans: You do not talk about... Vince Young.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Cuz the soldier ants start swirling about, eating away, picking the bones, leaving nothing but Videodrome..

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Check your PMs Bisco

9. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

Great post...

Like I said before I highly doubt us giving up CJ but if we did it better be something like this. Carson Palmer, and their 1st and 5th pick in the draft

10. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

child plz who do you thing you are don't tell what to do.

If I wanna hate on orton or I want to trade CJ is my F@#ing opinion and I'm allow to express it.
    If I wanna hate on your mama I will and you can't stop me I'm not your lil B#$$.

so stfu SON!!!.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar