Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Have any players ever been injured in the Probowl?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by World Peace, Jan 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. cld12pk2go Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    That was in the last game of the 05 season...
  2. sincewarrenmoon Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    R.I.P. Sean Taylor
  3. World Peace n/a

Moolah:
    $3,659
    So we don't have one confirmed injured probowler. Google is hard to search for because if you type in the words injury and probowl, it brings up all the people who are replaced the original first string probowlers.
  4. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38
    Thank you for posting this. I was thinking about this. What a hit!
  5. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    Don't play flag football during pro-bowl week.

IMO in the pro-bowl the players play differently. The guys don't go for the knees like they might in a regular game and look out for each other. Still, freak things can happen...it is football.
  6. Pacman 4 HoF Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $75
    i know that no SEC player has ever been injured in the probowl. they are so tough from weathering 3-4 years of the brutal SEC competition that they are practicaly indestructable
  7. NoDak Titan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    A long way back but, I actually had Robert Edwards on my fantasy team that year. I was sad to hear of his injury. It was way more severe than one would think.
  8. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
  9. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    Injuries in a game are actually less frequent than you think. The percentage of a 2 week or more injury are really low. So while something could happen, it's not a common occurrence. It really is just a game. I suspect there are just as many serious injuries on the playground as there are in the NFL.
  10. customtitan Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $120
    yeah because all other conferences just play flag football... everyone knows that the sec is the only one's playin REAL football.... no others have such brutal competition:rolleyes:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.