Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Haven't got a "next gen" system yet.....

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Bobo, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,315
    Doesn't matter. Games are usually good in one category or the next. They're either great multiplayers with decent campaigns or great campaigns with decent/no multiplayer. Multiplayer games get played FAR MORE than campaign games though, as they almost never get old. So to fault a game for being the best at the most entertaining form of gameplay is sort of silly, isn't it?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    and except for Halo, Gears and hmm...not sure what else. What has a multiplayer campaign that is still played today?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    campaign, storyline, game play. That's three off the top of my head. No multiplayer is probably the same thing. That's four.

Again, don't be simple.
  2. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,315
    Call of Duty 2? Guarantee you don't have any campaigns that last beyond the 2nd time through. Nomatter what, replay value is always better in a multiplayer.
    Storyline/campaign are one in the same. Gameplay is a given, you're just reaching now.
  3. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,910
    played mgs 2 and 3, both god of wars and final fantasy 7 and 8 three times each.
  4. ammotroop Airforce MAN

Moolah:
    $25
    Gears of War is the best MATURE game of all time....IMO....I still play the crap out of the online multiplayer
  5. Bobo Guest

Hey maybe I can get the Transformers game.... :idunno:

When will the prices for these new consoles go down so I can put more thought into which one I want? :ha:
  6. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,910
    if i had to guess i would say sometime around christmas.....in 2008.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.