Haynesworth Says Film was Worse than Expected

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Titans are bankrupt right now. If the offense doesn't improve drastically, we can't beat anyone. Compare Carr's rating to Collins':eek:
  2. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Carr is a better QB than Collins today.
    That shouldn't shock anyone.
    Collins is terrible, to have expected him to perform better than he has was a fantasy.
  3. Hoffa

Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

The fact at how much better rating Carr has, is shocking.
    The fact that they could sweep us is shocking.
  4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Maybe that wake Bud up if that happens
  5. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

we wont be swept by houston. vince get's his first start against them after the bye.
  6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

At this point in the season I wouldn't bet against it. Just because Young may or may not start doesn't mean we will win.
  7. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Smith has always performed best as a defensive tackle in a 4-3 defence. The Texans, being the geniuses they are signed Smith to a big money contract to be an end in their 3-4 scheme (a position he'd never played in the pros). Smith's never successfully made the transition and struggled in the Texans' scheme. I guess the hope is that Smith will return to the form he showed during his previous stint with the Titans once he returns to his old slot as a DT on a four man line. I don't think those expectations are unreasonable.
  8. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

he gives a hell of a lot better chance than collins. i can really see the guys coming out and playing harder for him.
  9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Yeah, I guess Kearse, Rolle, Mason, Neal, Godfrey, etc. all suck, I mean we cut them right? If they were any good we would have restructured their contracts...
  10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

I agree completly

If the Titans were blitzing on that play where Rivers was laying prone in the backfield I am reasonably sure we could have held him to LESS than a six yard gain.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.