Haynesworth to be Signed by Redskins

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Feb 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I don't care what anyone says, AH is not worth 100-115 million dollars after two dominant seasons, with 32 million in the first 30% of the contract terms. Absolutely baffling how the Redskins do this.

2. Young54

Young54 Starter

Good riddance! Resigning him would have been like throwing money away. It a shame but he can be the greatest D lineman of all time, but he will inevitably go back to under producing, under achieving, and being a lazy fat man. I don’t believe he’ll be unhappy. He got exactly what he wanted. He gets the money without effort and he’ll stop getting recognition. I bet he’s a free agent in 3 years at the most. Javon Kearse part II.

3. asus64

asus64 Camp Fodder

I'd be surprised if he played hard this year. Now that he has all that money he has to remain healthy to enjoy it. :tailgate:

4. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

Wonder how the redskins do it?? Think about it's DC that's where all the crooks are. :doh:

5. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

With the NFL making cuts and teams making cuts because of the bad economy, it just blows me away that a deal like this is made at a time like this. Record breaking contract! Kinda reminds me of all those top executives making huge bonuses while thousands are getting laid off and pay cuts.

more careless spending in Washington, D.C

6. Wysh

Wysh Camp Fodder

he will probably play 20 games in the next 3 years and be cut before is fourth season as a skin...

7. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Alls I want to know is, can a sister get a hook up! Seriously, I'm sad to see Al go, but I'm glad that he got paid.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Yeah, we were all really worried that he'd only get 60 million, and have to live in poverty.

The funny thing is that it's really unlikely he'll actually earn more than 60-65 million off this contract anyway. I'd bet the last 2-3 years are total junk.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Hate hate hate hate!

Man, I'm glad he got paid too. Good for you Albert! Don't blame him at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar