Head Coach thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I couldn't find the thread that was previously created so here is a new one.

The purpose is to discuss REALISTIC possibilities of head coach candidates to replace Munchak as well as their merits and faults. It is not to discuss whether or not Munchak should be replaced.

Attached Files:

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

I want the Lions O.C. as our head coach. They stole our D.C. so lets steal the best O.C. in the game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Also, Jon Gruden, Bill Cowher and Tony Dungy are NOT realistic possibilities, so please do NOT include them.

• High Five High Five x 11
  4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Good luck with that. :brow:

I'd look at a hot offensive coordinator. He's young but Broncos OC Adam Gase is obviously talented. I also like Matt Patricia, DC with the Pats. He's extremely smart and has learned under the best. He also has some coaching time on the offensive side of the ball.

Bringing in someone who has worked for a solid franchise would be a help, IMO.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

My favorite is Ray Horton. However, he's known for his defense. I'd prefer to get an offensive minded head coach, especially a QB developer. Like what San Diego did with Mike McCoy last year, Norv Turner is an idea?

Pickup an offensive minded head coach. Let them decide what to do with the QB situation & promote Gregg Williams to defensive coordinator.

• High Five High Five x 5
  6. TitansWillWin2

No no no. The Broncos O.C. is only good b/c of peyton. I could play O.C. for them and would still look like a genius.

7. TitanJeff

8. TitansWillWin2

9. TitanJeff

Megatron would make Loggains look like a solid NFL head coaching candidate. Stafford is a top five QB in the league as well.

Face it, most good coordinators are that way because they have talent to execute their schemes. How handcuffed do you think Loggains is because of what he has to work with?

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Scott Linnehan was head coach of the Rams. His career record is 11-25.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar