Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Head Coach thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Dec 2, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 48 users.
  1. Riverman That may be....

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,943
    I couldn't find the thread that was previously created so here is a new one.

The purpose is to discuss REALISTIC possibilities of head coach candidates to replace Munchak as well as their merits and faults. It is not to discuss whether or not Munchak should be replaced.

Attached Files:

Alex1939 and A.D. high five this.
  2. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,509
    I want the Lions O.C. as our head coach. They stole our D.C. so lets steal the best O.C. in the game.
    titan520 high fives this.
    • Staff / Moderator

A.D. Thank you, Bud. R.I.P.

McNair
    Also, Jon Gruden, Bill Cowher and Tony Dungy are NOT realistic possibilities, so please do NOT include them.
    Zappa71, Shanvhere, RollTide and 8 others high five this.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,406
    Good luck with that. :brow:

I'd look at a hot offensive coordinator. He's young but Broncos OC Adam Gase is obviously talented. I also like Matt Patricia, DC with the Pats. He's extremely smart and has learned under the best. He also has some coaching time on the offensive side of the ball.

Bringing in someone who has worked for a solid franchise would be a help, IMO.
    nbtoppers2 and Riverman high five this.
  3. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    My favorite is Ray Horton. However, he's known for his defense. I'd prefer to get an offensive minded head coach, especially a QB developer. Like what San Diego did with Mike McCoy last year, Norv Turner is an idea?

Pickup an offensive minded head coach. Let them decide what to do with the QB situation & promote Gregg Williams to defensive coordinator.
  4. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,509

No no no. The Broncos O.C. is only good b/c of peyton. I could play O.C. for them and would still look like a genius.
    titan520 and Jwill1919 high five this.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,406
    He's been there five seasons.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer...gase-emerging-as-hot-young-coaching-candidate
  5. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,509
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,406
    Megatron would make Loggains look like a solid NFL head coaching candidate. Stafford is a top five QB in the league as well.

Face it, most good coordinators are that way because they have talent to execute their schemes. How handcuffed do you think Loggains is because of what he has to work with?
    Alzarius, nickmsmith and Fry high five this.
  6. KyTitansFan Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $720
    Scott Linnehan was head coach of the Rams. His career record is 11-25.
    Ghost and Fry high five this.