Head Coach thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

No doubt. I'm not calling you a hypocrite or anything. But as it turned out I was right and we did in fact just waste yet another year on the scrub HC and now we are yet another year away from fielding a legit football team. Scrub is scrub. 2 years, 3 years, doesn't matter.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

He'll be scooped up quickly as an O-line coach if he wants to do that. He may get a shot at an NFL gig again someday, but I'd be extremely surprised if it was within the next 3 years.

3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

you speak the truth and sometimes the truth hurts and I want this team to win it all bad but I just do not see it happening with this coaching staff or qb.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Well I don't think we would be a playoff team this year with a different coach so I don't think it matters in the regard of being another year away...

But if time travel was possible of course you make the change a year ago. But a year ago we didn't know what we had in Munch or Locker. And this season does possibly look different with a healthy Locker. And the team on a whole is much better than last season, you can see it on the scoreboard since we've eliminated blowout losses.

STILL, 3 years or bust and I'm all for replacing him. Every coach has excuses and problems to deal with. Too bad about Locker but we had a shot at going for Carson Palmer during this time an I wanted to badly. And of course we missed on Manning. Would've, could've, should've.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

yah when does that happen? He has never played a full season of football since his jr year in college if i am not correct?

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I highly doubt he'll get another HC opportunity. Mayyyyybe if he becomes an OC and does well enough to be one of the "hot OC's" of the moment. But again, highly unlikely IMO. He's no doubt one of the best OL coaches in the business. He should do the NFL a favor and stick to that.

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I could see fisher picking his buddy up in st louis

8. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

Senior year I believe. He missed all year in his sophomore year i believe. Had he come out his after his junior year in college he was perceived as the #1 qb in the draft, but chose to go back to school to get UW to a bowl game.

9. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Myth. He wasnt the offensive line coach. He was just an offensive assistant.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Hell I'd love to have him coach the OL here. But I imagine he has too much pride for that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar