Henry cut and on his way to Denver....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by finz50, Mar 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

This is the biggest thing rite here

2 days.. NO ATTEMPT AT ANYONE

Bennett
    Henry
    Wade
    Kinney
    Robeast
    Sirmon(dont care)

ALL GONE

And we are better how?

Hmm I wonder if Vince can play running back and reciever

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Do you have inside information we are not privy to?

:rolleyes:

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

And there goes Stallworth. Way to go Reinsfeldt. GOOD JOB. Let me give you a round of applause for screwing up our team.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

would you just jump of a bridge and end your torment.

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Well if you actually read the reports then you would see that we made strong attempts to keep both Bennett and Henry but they both fell through. Calm down bro, just because we're not backing up garbage trucks full of money to players' houses doesn't mean we're not going to do anything.

6. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

I've got confidence in MR and Fish, but I dont want the draft to be the only thing to complete our offseason, Donte Stallworth is still out there, but after him thats about it...

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Stallworth is an average player (and I think someone reported he signed with someone). I'd rather just draft someone with one of the top 2 picks.

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Im sorry for freaking out but jesus. When you see your team lose there starting running back and 2 starting recievers I think you have the right to panic. Im cool with LenDale dont get me rong but I just wanna see if he can even play. Last season he had a few nice runs but eh. Im just worried about cornerbacks and recievers.

9. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Stallworth is more than just average, but he's just as injury prone as Chris Brown. Sorry if I don't sound so excited when people talk about signing him.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He's not all world and not worth a mega-contract and we can draft a player with more upside (and less injuries) early on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar