Henry Upset About Being Inactive

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: RB Travis Henry was upset about being placed on the inactive list last Sunday. “It’s a hard pill to swallow. My status — had been a starter, six years in the league, had done it, played hurt — and down? That was a new one for me. Let me know times are changing, for sure. I don’t know what that says for my career, but that was weird.” It is uncertain as to whether or not Henry will be inactive Sunday when the Titans play the Colts. So far this season, Chris Brown has started three games and missed one due to injury. Henry started that game, but was out hurt for one game and was inactive last week. Rookie LenDale White has played in each game since being inactive in Week 1.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

he would probably be leading the nfl in rushing if he wasent inactive that game

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

let's take note of this date, get the chronalogy of this...

that's quite a bump there Gunny. no reply FP. well, all I have got to say is Henry is tearing it up and I have been supporting him 3 straight weeks.

I know Soxcat was jumping up and down. ;)

rocky top tennessee.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It was part of my unread posts. Felt the need to comment.

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

yeah gotta wonder when brown will really demand a trade

7. even neil odonnel said that hes gonna be somewhere else

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

It looks like Henry took that inactive thing personally. Is this the return of the '99 Eddie George?

9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

lets not rush to conclusions than change our opinions two weeks from now..

TH did good against a bad defense (colts) and excellent against a team playing without a couple of injured starting DTs (Redskins).

IMHO judgement should start and opinions will matter most after the houston game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar