here an idea

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DaFunkYMonkeY, Feb 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaFunkYMonkeY

DaFunkYMonkeY Practice Squad

How about we sign 2 big name wr in fa and try and trade britt and another wr like nate washington to a team that is looking for wr's like the rams for one of there 1st round picks

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well for one Britt has no trade value at all, pretty much everyone thinks he's a bad apple with injury issues only 16 games away from being a free agent. So teams will wait if they want him.

As for us signing big name Free Agents, well it hasn't exactly worked in our favor before so.... no.

Plus our GM says "we're a draft based team", which means we aint signing 2 big name anybodies.

3. JCBRAVE

What will happen is this; our front office takes their time doing everything, so we'll like usual wait a few days for the dust to settle and we'll go pick-up 2 maybe 3 FA's. And I highly doubt 1 of them will be a WR.

4. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

This is what happens when you let people with 9 posts start threads TitanGeoff

5. DaFunkYMonkeY

I do doubt we will even sign any wr and draft a mid to late round wr in this years draft and we will tag cook no doubt in that because we have no one else that they are willing to tag. I say we get a DT and SS in fa and maybe an interior lineman

6. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Of course we are a draft based team, we are too cheap to drop more than a dime on someone. I swear Bud would dive on the sidewalk and ward passer bys off with his dollar general brand walking cane if he saw a penny laying on it.

Be real for a minute.. would you trade your 1st round pick for Kenny Britt or Nate Washington? Britt is a **** up and Washington is decent at best. You may be able to get a 3rd for them tops.

7. JCBRAVE

Oh relax, not like he said re-sign Vince Young

I welcome anyone who wants to create a thread to do so.

I come across plenty of what I think are dumb threads, so I simply don't click them.

8. DaFunkYMonkeY

if we put both up in a trade together maybe a late 2nd rounder

9. JCBRAVE

Munch is at the combine, and he just said "WR not a big need area but changes still possible at the position if right player is there"

10. JCBRAVE

Unless someone calls us asking about Kenny Britt, we wont try moving him.

Front office is focused on adding talent, not losing it. Kenny may be a fool, but he can ball.

Bud Adams fired Reinfeldt for not getting us enough talent, so yea...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar