Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Smack Houston, you have a problem (Schaub)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Oct 1, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 16 users.
  1. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,206
    it sucks we have to play in mad cow town 1 time a year but thankfully it is not our home.
  2. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,207
    As much as I despise Schaub this is definitely crossing the line. I've got no respect for him on the field. But when it gets to the point that you're going to the dude's house and taking pics of his family you're going way too far. I've only been to Houston once in my life so I'm no local but everyone I know says bad things about the place.
  3. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,975
    You can't trust anyone from a place where they celebrate national Vince Young Day.
  4. Dirk Diggler Starter

Moolah:
    $926
    F****** pathetic. A grown man threatening another man for losing a GAME. A freaking game. It means nothing. There are millions of evil people running amok in this world but this guy goes after HIS OWN TEAM'S quarterback. How shallow must this guy's existence be that he finds redemption in this kind of behavior. Though I guess I shouldn't expect more from a Cow's fan.
    Big Time Titan high fives this.
  5. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $6,575
    I think prefect week 17 set up is somehow Texans come back tie with us for division winner takes all and the Texans down by 4 with 2 minutes left schaubs driving...uh oh looking bad....then bam verner pick 6 to end the Texans season and schaubs career lol
  6. DJB Starter

Verner
    Moolah:
    $559
    This city is garbage. I cant wait to get out of here....by the way....anyone in Nashville have a business that is hiring a graphic designer?:biggrin2:
  7. jplusip Starter

Moolah:
    $4,490

Well... we are talking about Cow fans here.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,433
    did Schuab text Roger with a secret player only number?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $638
    Yeah text 666-ADOLPH
    GoT high fives this.
  8. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,478
    thats two too many digits