Smack Houston, you have a problem (Schaub)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

theyd have to run the table to even compete in this division, looking at colts schedule I doubt they lose more than 3-4 more times, 2 of those coming to us! they bout to blow out Houston after a loss to denver

2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

how is that sposed to be schaub...cuz hes white? wrong jersey for schaub

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Oh man, I just started rolling while watching the Rams/Texans game. After that pick 6, the announcers went on to talk about how disappointing the Texans have been after all the Super Bowl pick.

Dude on the left says "well, they're not very good, and that's pretty obvious." lololololololol Amen, brotha!

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

That'd work for you if these "asinine" predictions weren't usually right.

Sucks to suck, bro.

5. Deuce Wayne

Weren't that good to begin with?

So their last 2 seasons were what... flukes? Yeah, that makes much more sense...

6. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Thats correct. Nice team...yes Super Bowl Contender ..NO The league has figured them out. Wade Phillips defense is doing what it normally does.. get worse year after year and Kubiak's scheme is dead and gone. They have no QB, their TE is done and now their starting safety is done for the year.

They are done and will not be be a factor in the division. If the Colts have 7 losses left then the division belongs to the Titans.

7. Deuce Wayne

I'd never call them a Super Bowl contender. But they're a good team.

They didn't magically become a bad team- and no the NFL didn't "figure them out".

I bet you the Texans look much better than the Colts do over the next 5 weeks.

8. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Well it seems to me that the Cows are on the decline while the ponies are moving up. just sayin.

9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Yates may be their starting qb for a few weeks here and that alone will have them going downwards the way he throws pics

10. Deuce Wayne

That's how it seems.

They both lost this week. Texans schedule gets easier. Colts schedule gets harder.

More to it than just "who's better". Colts may be just as good as the Texans or vice versa.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar