Smack Houston, you have a problem (Schaub)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

if they somehow win, can you imagine the flood of Texans fans that will be here saying case is leading them to the playoffs haha

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

[​IMG]

I win.

4. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

What do you win?

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

hes claiming he wins by sitting on his arse complaining about the people who actually attend the games

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I have a better seat.

And I typically attend 3 games per year. Lately.

I've owned season tickets.

So you can drop the silly "I'm a better fan because I sit in nosebleeds and need binoculars to enjoy the game" bit.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

no Im a better fan cause I have forgotten more about the Titans than you will ever know

I in fact do sit up high, and its not at all like you describe. You can see the plays develop way, WAY better than anywhere else in the stadium. And I sit in the corner (section 320) so its kinda like a 3/4 overhead view from a video game. Anyways when I say you can see a play develop I mean it. On the MSM I saw the TD comming as soon as Wycheck pulled up as a for instance. No way you saw that at home.

but anyhow you pick and choose when you want too attend and claim too be a superior fan all you want. You know your a fraud and I know your a fraud.

Should everyone blindly attend the games and cheer the boys in 2 tone blue no matter what?
    yep. But this is the real world and when the players dont care, like since fat albert left till this offseason, it gets reflected by the fans.

Remember chris Browns season goal during the last year of his rookie contract? season goal mind you - 'stay healthy'
    THAT is a selfish player. Not sure why I mentioned that but Ill just set you up as a cris Brown fanboi appologist and claim that you are just as selfish by not following your own advise

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Nosebleed master race reporting in. I'm perfectly fine sitting up there.. You're absolutely right about seeing the whole field and watching plays develop. You can follow everything and still see the ball as long as you're focusing. The game atmosphere is the best part too.. and you get that no matter where you are in the stadium. Only downside is it gets a bit chilly up there.. and windy.

9. DJB

DJB Starter

When I worked security at Titans games I got to see games from every possible angle and quickly realized if you want to see everything up top is the place to be

10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I have sat in all 3 levels and I will say that I like the 2nd deck the best because it does have a really good view. I did like my upper deck seats as well as some of you have said, you can see the play clearly develop and you see things many fans don't get to see. I would take 2nd and 3rd deck over field level.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar