How lost are we?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PitBull, May 20, 2007.

?
  1. Yes.. I don’t understand the logic behind most of what they’re doing. Things are unfolding terribly!

8 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No.. they know what they’re doing. We’ll be fine. Now shut up and quit whining.

11 vote(s)
    34.4%
  3. I don’t know.. its not clear yet. I wouldn’t dismiss the option that they might be lost though..

13 vote(s)
    40.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'm convinced that Jeff Fisher wants out of Tennessee, if that says anything.

2. y do u think that gloat

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

My first thought was "Yarr, here be pirates!".......

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I thought we open the pre-season against Washington, that's all.

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

we do.. you're right.

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I hope Fisher doesn't want out. He could destroy this team and bounce. What a arse if thats the case. If we do struggle this year it's time to look for a new coach IMO.

Greg Williams anyone as DC or Head Coach.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Let's see, trying to keep Hill in, trying to keep Thompson in, playing Hall at RB, playing Griffin at CB. It's one hell of a recipe for catastrophe.
    And assuming he had a large role in the draft, it looks even worse. His contract is up, and he's doing the opposite of what most coaches would do in order to keep their job.
    The good news however is, when Fisher goes his boyfriend Jim Schwartz goes with him. And that can only help the team.

8. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Schwartz gone uhh is this what Heaven feels like...:wack: ....oh man back to reality.

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Fisher doesn't have to do anything to "get out" other than not sign another contract. Everyone says how teams are lining up to offer him big dollars if he ever leaves the Titans,
    so to think he is trying to sabotage the Titans so he can get out is ridiculous.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

unless he is looking at Del Rio's job :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar