How mad will you be...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Aug 12, 2007.

?
  1. Worse than the Griffen move! Fire him!

6 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. Well, let's just see. Hill might be good!

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Fisher's the coach, so all his decisions are right.

6 vote(s)
    30.0%
  4. I'm a colt/jag/texan fan. I'd be thrilled!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

After last week, it will be interesting to see if Fisher remains with the mindset to keep Griffin at corner. We seem to have more than enough CB's, and after watching LT be his usual self, I can see no reason not to move him. He certainly could do no worse.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

This is interesting.

I've always felt (and maybe this isn't PC to say) that Fisher's never really seemed like the same person post-divorce. I wondered if after that a change of scenery might be good for him.

Not playing Vince in the opener is one of things that makes me wonder what Fish is up to or thinking. Maybe it's as black and white as Vince just broke curfew, but maybe it's not.

It clearly seems like Griffin makes more sense at safety since we have a glaring weakness there.

3. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

If someone other than Finn can perform, in the long run, it will help us to let them play there and keep Finn at our nickel spot. We all know the who ever starts on the side opposite Harper will just be filling in till Pacman returns. Thus Finn is extremely valuable to us, playing especially in a division with the Colts, concreting the nickel for the 3 WR sets. Kelly Herndon started several years in Seattle. I keep waiting to hear his name. What has his camp been like? I would expect to see more of him during the preseason.

We need to get Griffin playing his natural position more at Safety. Why did LaMont get the start anyway? He needs to go!

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Blame that one on Pac. :rolleyes:

5. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Can't say I would agree with firing Fisher, but you can tell which way I voted.

6. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Fisher never got divorced. They had problems, but they're still together.

7. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Yeah id say fisher was tryin to make this team lose or he is just plain slow.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Wait. Blame the safety position on a cornerback? Yeah. Because that makes sense.

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Your serious? :rolleyes:

You don't think this is on Pac?

If he isn't suspended, Pac's starting on the corner opposite Harper. And, Hope and Griffin are at the two safety spots.

Does that make sense now? :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar