How many arrests have you racked up in your day?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, Aug 9, 2012.

?

How many times have you been arrested?

Poll closed Oct 9, 2012.
  1. 1

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. 2

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. 3

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. 4

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 6+

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

After I started getting in trouble at school, I was kinda scared about jail- since that is where all the counselors told me I would end up. The lady I was living with at the time convinced that I had nothing to worry about... that the GREAT majority of people never get arrested even once, let alone get sent to jail.

She fked up that call.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I am pretty much arrested-by-proxy all the time.

Convict Country.

3. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Once, but they didn't actually cuff me...still count?

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Chad Johnson can now vote on this

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

0 times and I don't plan on ever changing that.

You seriously suck. I have only been pulled over TWICE. Two damn times. And both times I get big tickets. Give a honkey a break. If I had tits, I would not have been given a ticket either time. BOOK IT!!!

Both times were in Murfreesboro which is part of the reason why I have boycotted that city and refuse to ever step foot there again. I will make exceptions if someone else drives me, but it has to be for a good reason.

Ticket #1 (May 2010) - I was going 87 in a 70MPH zone on I-840 . It's such a vacant interstate that I could've at least been given a warning for having no prior issues with the law whatsoever. Nope... That dickhead gave me a $270 ticket. My court date ended up being on the exact date all my friends left for Florida, and that money was going to be used for the trip.

Ticket #2 (September 2011) - I was going 40 in a 30MPH zone. This one pissed me off even more because as long you're not going through a school/construction zone, there is no reason to ever give someone a speeding ticket for going 40MPH. Total BS IMO. I was on my way to class, about to park. I wasn't in a rush at all. I just naturally tend to go 5-10 over the limit, especially when it's so low. It was on Middle Tennessee BLVD - the limit goes from 40 to 35 to 30 in no time. I just stayed at 40 and got a raw deal. Then the cop says "we've been getting lots of complains about speeding on this road." Who the hell complains about casual speeding in a 30 MPH zone?????? $180 ticket, I believe.

**** you, Rutherford County. Both PoS cops that pulled me over looked like a couple of closet homo inbreds.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Titans Eternal

Only go 5 over the limit if you don't want a ticket. I've had multiple cops tell me the same thing. 5 over, good to go.

6+ over.. you better have some big tits.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Not true

I got pulled over doing 80 at 3am on my way to work in a 65. Guy just told me to slow down, but I could have been screwed. 5 is a good rule of thumb though. Another good thing to do is just be honest and respectful. It seems like everyone I know who has gotten ticketed was an ass.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If you're a young guy, you're getting a ticket. I'm just now getting warnings for stuff, but it's mainly due to the carseats I have (so i think).

TIP: get a booster seat or carseat in your car, and buckle it in. Saved me a few times

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

He also told me he does not like to mess with veterans, after he saw my CA plates.....

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Titans Eternal

My military ID has gotten me out of so much trouble. I feel bad...

but I still carry it in my wallet. Just in case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar