Hump Day Mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by GLinks, Apr 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Just getting through until the draft guys. I'll keep today's comments short as well.

#30 - Sean Smith, CB, Utah - We've drafted a CB from Utah, and we've drafted a safety to play corner in the first round. Sean Smith has the freak size plus similar speed and hip swivel to Griffin. A no brainer for the Titans, really.

#62 - Ramses Barden, WR, Cal Poly - Best red zone target, great hands, 6'6" 229 pounds, ran 4.51 and 4.55. Oh yes, 50 TDs in college.

#94 - Dorell Scott, DT, Clemson - Titans decide to attemp to plug the hole left by Haynesworth now.

#130 - Jarett Dillard, WR, Rice - Not very tall (5'11) or fast (4.52), but starts and stops on a literal dime -- and has over 3,600 yards and 50 TDs to go with it.

#136 - "Viva La" Frantz Joseph, LB, Florida Atlantic - Go find the video. A real slobberknocking MLB who plays beyond his athleticism. Eventual upgrade to the middle, needed more without Haynesworth.

#173 - Brandon Hughes, CB, Oregon St. - The requisite Nick Harper clone that is not D.J. Moore.

#203 - Joel Bell, OT, Furman

#206 - Kevin Ellison, SS, USC

#239 - Kevin Huber, P, Cincinnatti

#242 - Colt Anderson, FS, Montana (4 DBs?! remember, we lost Carr, King, Hill...Nickey? Maybe Cary Williams doesn't make the roster? You get the point.)
  2. onetontitan

onetontitan Starter

whoa, no Smith at #30. No Bueno.
  3. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Starter

Smith at 30, lol. This guy will never be drafted in round 1, in fact, I'll eat a bug if he is.:moon2:
  4. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Don't way another Smith from Utah.
  5. 24

24 Starter

Sean Smith could go in the first round. No one thought Chris Johnson would go in the first round. Honestly, what the hell do we know?
  6. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Sorry pick #242 is going to be a CB.
  7. uzumaki

uzumaki Camp Fodder

I work with a guy from Utah, and he told me Smith side was being thrown to like ReyHill was being picked on.

It's early and I cannot formulate a proper sentence so what I'm trying to say is that Smith was a liability in coverage and always getting beat. It wasn't until late that he really started to get it. This is obviously the opinion of one Utah fan, I just wanted to share with you all.

I just don't want another Andre Woofolk (sp?)
  8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Uh...maybe they'd turn him into a CB, a la Finnegan.
  9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

E-ba-dee-bee what? I really don't get it.

Don't want(?) another Smith from Utah? Who was the first?

No way we go to Utah for another CB?

Help please.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.