Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Hunter gains 15 pounds in the offseason

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Two Kings, Apr 29, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 15 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,417
    Agreed. However...will you please let Rusty go? ;)
  1. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,053
    No he didn't.

KB 42 catches 701 3 TDs
    JH 18 catches 354 4 TDs
    cozmicfool and TitansWillWin2 high five this.
  2. JR1980 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,231
    I really hope Justin Hunter shows up this year....They REALLY need a big body ourside receiver, especially with Jake behind center. They gave up a lot this year for him (unless they trade back).
  3. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,720

Yeah if you don't eat healthy or workout lol.
  4. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,720

hahaha once again your level of knowledge amazes me! Hunter had a far better successful rookie season than Britt! What a joke!
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,659
    What Im sure Two Kings meant was Hunter was a more consistent rookie than Britt. Kenny Britt was hot and cold all of 2009, Hunter at least got better and better each week til he was deactivated for whatever it was him and Damian Williams did. Hunter turned a corner last November and never looked back.
    JR1980 high fives this.
  6. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,152
    210 is almost exactly where I think Hunter need to play this season so that is great news. If Jake can stay healthy and improve this season then he could be a candidate for a breakout year for us.
    JR1980 high fives this.
  7. JR1980 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,231
    I hope so Finn....They need that to pan out. I actually like Hunter's upside, and think he can be good. 8 days gentlemen.
  8. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,965
    Hunter is my dude. I really hope he pans out, if he does the Titans will at least be fun to watch even if we turn out to be terrible.
  9. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,440

Without looking at data I saw Hunter make some ridiculous grabs and game in with some nice TDs. My biggest recollection of Britt was that pass that he got stuffed on by Troy P from the Steelers game.

What does Britt's D taste like?