Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Hunter gains 15 pounds in the offseason

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Two Kings, Apr 29, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 15 users.
  1. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,469

Ah. I see. I stand corrected then. Stats wise Kenny did make more catches for more yards.

I would like to point out that JH had more TDs with less attempts/ catches. He also didn't have any fumbles compared to Britts 1.

I feel like you can make a case where Hunter being a 2nd round pick with the above context would make me feel like I have more value than what Britt produced as the number, what, 18 selection?
  2. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,006
    Try pick 30
    Fry high fives this.
  3. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,931
    I thought Hunter was terribly inconsistent last year. It seemed like he couldn't keep his feet enough to run his route and be in a position to make a play at least half the time. He made plays because he is a great athlete and talent, but he was in no way someone you could throw to a spot and know that he'd be there ready to catch the ball.

Adding weight will be huge.
  4. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $11,387
    Just when we were going to start to see some consistency the dumb dumb decided to have boys night out with D-will. I'm hoping it was just youthful immaturity.
  5. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,899
    To be fair Britt did have a good rookie season all things considered. Filled me with so much hope and optomism. Then just pissed it all away.
    xhrr high fives this.
  6. Msut10 Special Teams Standout

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,382
    I think this should help keep away the injuries too.
  7. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,469

Well I'll be the first to admit that I'm wrong. I think I'm remembering this with bias goggles.
  8. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,899
    Well hiw most recent season was such a disaster. I actually expected an amazing year out of him. He was in shape, did not get arrested in the offseason and was in a contract year. Instead he had the worst season of his career. Easy to see how that could mask what he once was.
    titan520 high fives this.
  9. Wolverine Starter

Casey
    Moolah:
    $249
    Any reports out on how Hunter looked? Was his weight positive? Did he look slower or lose any of his leaping ability?
  10. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $5,172
    ETA until GoT calls him fat?
    GoT and Scarecrow high five this.