Hunter gains 15 pounds in the offseason

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Two Kings, Apr 29, 2014.

1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

I have showed numbers that prove CJ is a better RB than Campbell and why he should be in the HOF. People on here said CJ was terrible but the love Gore, Morris etc. I have showed numbers that showed CJ had a better season than them last year.
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

You manipulated some stats, yes
  3. Mitch86

Mitch86 Starter

And this is why I almost hate this board. A thread about a WR gaining weight turns into hating and arguing about a RB that's no longer on the team. W...t....f
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

ALLLLL of our topics veer off course a little, but they always find their way home.
  5. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

Hunter has the ability to be a top 5 receiver in this league. Hopefully the offense opens it up and gets him the ball this season
  6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

I didn't manipulate jack. I just gave stats and based my opinions off of them. For instance you did the same in saying ypc is more important to you than total yards. Which is quite ironic actually b/c you make excuses for Wright's low yards per catch number.
  7. JCBRAVE

yards per carry are a bigger deal yes that is correct
  8. Mitch86

Mitch86 Starter

They all end up in the same argument by the same people. Its ridiculous,really.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

So then why are you all over Wrights jock strap. His yards per catch is well below average for a WR.
  10. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

His job was the shorter routes. I remember hearing something from either Jefferson or Munch saying that he was practically uncoverable from the slot. That and if you look at the game tape you see he's the best player we have on offense. Combine that with the fire he's shown in game and his clean slate off the field its hard not to be a fan.
    • High Five High Five x 2