Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Hunter graces SI.com

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Jun 19, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,978
    Why are we always so ready to think that our players will suck? At the first sign of adversity we run for the hills. Jesus, the kid has a hamstring injury and is sitting out because of it, this is a non-issue. He's not going to just forget how to play WR from sitting out for a few weeks. As long as he's getting mental reps in and studying his playbook he won't miss all that much. Have some faith in our guys this year.
    amy and NcTitans_fan high five this.
  2. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,193
    I like Burke's optimism but he's totally wrong. Nate is not gonna give up the spot, even though his receptions were down he still lead the team is receiving yards. Nate ain't done. Hunter can/will be good but he's not unseating Nate for his spot.
  3. Barnybyrd Starter

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $187
    Why do we always have so many hamstring injuries? I have my thoughts, wondering what you guys think.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,034
    You are just a WR hater.

73 catches, over 1000 yards last year (with Tyler Bray throwing to him) after coming off major injury.

Yeah some wimp. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

YEAH YOU GOT A QUAD EYEROLL
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
  4. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $673
    You guys were practicing at rookie mini camp!?........Congratulations, you did it! :banjump:
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,396
    [IMG]
  5. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $6,747
    Yes. If there is one thing I know... It is that OTAs will make or break your season.

After all, if you don't run around without pads for a few weeks, how can you be trusted with pads during the season?

Jesus Christ.

Hunter will start most of our games. His floor is our third best reciever.

OTAs won't change that. When Wright was missing time, I didn't hear everyone bi**hing at him.
  6. Riverman Raise the Wrath

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,621
    This year he's got over 12 miles on the stationary bike.........

You just got mushroom stamped.......... :)
  7. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,686
    Who does he start over? That's a pretty ridiculous statement.

He's #4 on the depth chart at best and has no immediate chance of rising above that. Unless you think NFL starting rosters include 4 WRs, he won't be starting "most" of the Titans' games.
  8. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $6,747
    WR1- Britt

WR2- Hunter

Slot- Wright

He will be immediately better than Wright on the outside. As for Nate.. Hunter is just better than him. A lot better. Nate will be good off of the bench but Hunter is just better. Don't know how else to say it.

Best case(for him)- Britt struggles with injuries and he outperforms Wright, and becomes our top reciever.

Worst case(for him)- Britt flashes, Wright makes the next step, and Hunter is left to stretch te field like a slightly more effective Randy Moss (when he was with us)