I Have Never Felt Like This Since The Rose Bowl!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by kimberly, Dec 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

oh god, i have goose bumps! i am not scared or anything of the sort, just real, real excited and a bit nervous is all! this is a huge game tomarrow, and i think that its gonna be a great one! i think that our boys will pull it out, IS IN OUR HOUSE, AND WE WILL GET THE JAGS THIS TIME! everyone that going to the game YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO BE LOUD AND BRING HELL WITH YOU!

2. VY will make it respectable, if they lose. think about it, katy (his jr. yr), ou his redshirt soph yr. jax his rookie nfl yr.

even if the titans lose, there will be MANY more losses for jax over the next 10 yrs and they might be 20-0.

vy lost earlier this yr. BUT trust in vince. he has a solid foundation and will continue to improve.

i feel the titans win tomorrow, no worries. if they lose, it will be close (big steps from earlier this yr.) if they win, the NFL will become his for the remainder of the season and next yr. the titans will be ranked in the top 8 teams.

3. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

Im really anxious too Kimmy, this game has a playoff atmosphere around it, not scared just anxiously excited...

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

STEVE MCNAIR IS GONNA BE A MONSTER THIS YEAR BABY! AND THAAAAATS THE BOTTOM LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE, BECAUSE STONE COLD KIMBERLY SAID SOOOOOOOOOO!

go to the user cp and do something about that. :rolleyes:

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

:ha: :ha: :ha:

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

are you from New York.. or was that a typo.

7. ico4498

ico4498 Guest

as a fairly new member, i've gottah wonder why spelling/grammar skillz are so vital here? yup, i ended that sentence with ...

yah understand the issue, it's not like the post is unintelligible, what's up?

picking on typos/grammar is an easy way to avoid a strong point. way more juvenile, retarded, redundant, than actually responding on point.

if syntax is paramount to yah, i recommend www.perfection_in _english.com, they don't try to make any points ... but the syntax is 100%!

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Because TitanJeff hands out a spelling test at the end of every year and if you don't get 100% you're banned from the site.

9. oh oh...:duckrun:

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

If your grammar & spelling is poor it's an easy put down in terms of smack but it also weakens the point you may be trying to make.

I don't think it's really that big a deal here though. If you post in text messaging speak yeah but otherwise there's no issues here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar