I just got back from Sweden.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Stephenson, Sep 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

I was off for 4 days this week and when that happens, I usually head to the airport and take a random flight. I budget myself roughly $2k and see what happens. After checking the flight board, Lufthansa to Sweden was leaving in 10min. Luckily there were 3 seats left. 5 milligrams of XYZal and half a day later I was in Sweden. While walking through the airport I had no idea what the signs said. This made it difficult to find my way about so I asked a local gentleman wearing a wool turtleneck sweater how do I get a ride out of here. He kindly offered me a ride. Filip's Saab was packed with welding tools, I asked him what was this about. In his broken English he mentioned something along the lines of him and 5 others were going to fly a helicopter onto the top of a cash depot, break into the ceiling, unload millions and fly away. I couldn't leave my friend Filip hanging so I offered to help. He said I would first have to meet with Klas to make sure it was ok. What took me by surprise was that Sweden had helicopters. Who would have thought.

Klas turned out to be a friendly fellow and very reasonable. He appreciated my offer to help and even gave me a cool jacket with alot of pockets. If I only knew how heavy 128,009 kronas would be, I would have worn a sweater. While they were going over the plan Klas mentioned how the 7 of us will crash through the glass ceiling, blow up the safe wall, unload the kronas and take off. The plan was very sound but I can tell Filip was upset. He didn't like the idea of dragging along all his welding gear for nothing but he only confided this to me. I did bring up one good point during the meeting, since 7 of us were going onto the helicopter and will be loading alot of paper onto the heli, can the copter take off with 7 people plus all this extra weight. Klas' stern look showed his dismay in me bringing up this point but after Teo (the pilot) agreed with me, Klas realized the mistake. Turns out Hugo and Tobias had to stay behind. They were not happy with that.

So after 20min we were done robbing the bank and heading home. Turns out Anton placed a fake explosive near the local police helicopter (Sweden has more than one helicopter apparently) so they couldn't chase us. I kinda felt bad for the police on the ground trying to break in while we were inside. It was really hot out and they had alot of gear on. I bet they were sweating alot. When we got back to the hide out we all shook hands and parted ways. They offered me some kronas but I declined. They deserved it more than I did. Filip was visibly taken back from my gesture.

I went to Sweden.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That'd be pretty cool to just take a flight to anywhere.

Unfortunately Australia is so remote from anywhere I want to go I'd need a week off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar