I knew I wasn't that popular but this is nuts!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by GoT, Jun 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

STARmeter Down 1,338,525 this week
    View rank on IMDbPro »
    GoT

literally a 'walk on' role in Red Rose of Normandy a no-budget WWII movie partially shot in Nashville. I'm trudging around the halls in a hospital scene.

I mean I'm sure I stunk but thats a lot of slots too drop. What really is suprising is that at some point I was over a million positions higher - lol

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I'm gonna Netflix that sucker.. What is the timecode entry for your scene?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4093705/

My IMDB page is sorely lacking in credits (should be at least 20 items longer than the meager "2" listed) but apparently composer credits aren't high on the priority list of Indie filmmakers - and if you are part of band that contributes - forget it altogther.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I'm not sure but I do appear in the trailer, well I know its me. My back is too the camera as I'm walking down a hall. They wanted additional bodies/faces in the movie as everyone onset had died multiple times and had multiple small roles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhiGGlcMgq0

FWIW I kinda knew that actors/actresses were generally smallish people, but the real actors/actresses were downright tiny in stature.

FWIW 2 It was fun and a unique experience and I would do it again under the same cirmustances, I was helping my brother and one of his best friends out.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Ich wunderte mich immer, wenn ich dich sehen würde den Flur entlang in Deutsch uniform. Es lebe das Vaterland.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Das Mädchen hat eine ganz besondere Mund. Die Besetzung scheint zu fehlen die üblichen Verdächtigen in Bezug auf Middle Tennessee Akteure ..

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

That's BigTT with the flattop and shades - lol

FWIW I'm movin' on up!

STARmeter SEE RANK Up 1,635,477 this week

I'm gonna get me an agent - lol

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol - yeah my guess is she is askerd of open flames.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Heil!

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Hahah nice man.

I used to be an extra and appear in commercials and music videos years back... I was just thinking last week I may want to start up again.

I once audtioned for a part in a big name movie (with lines) back in 8th grade... shattered all my hopes and dreams when I didn't get it haha.

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

You need to ease up on the lipstick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar