i need a truck

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fry, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

no, but i think a frontier was probably second on my list behind the dakota. my maxima ran for a while without any problems at all and i really trust nissan's engineering.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

One of my vehicles is a '97 Nissan hard body pickup 4x4. I love it.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Tundra and Tacoma - most bang for the buck & Toyotas hold $ value the best of all the manufacturers and decent on gas consumption...
    That said, I saw an 04 black Ford Ranger in great shape $4000 for sale on the corner of Mallory Station and Franklin Road in Cool Springs (that is if you live in the Nashville area)

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Dude are you feeling ok, Hummers are GOD LIKE:yes:

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

IMHO my preference would be a Toyota or Nissan but for the bang for the buck the Ford Ranger might be the best used value. They are basically a Mazda (same assembly line). Comparable quality and reliability of a Nissan but usually can be bought at a lower price used.

Also, if you don't care about having a 6 cylinder the 4 cylinder version Ranger gets around 26 miles per gallon.

6. Fry

im behind enemy lines(jacksonville)

i appreciate all the help guys. im leaning towards the frontier. tacomas are just a little too girly for a truck.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Wha?? :gag: :gag: preposterous I say!
    What exactly makes the Tacoma more girly than a Frontier? Is it the fact that when driving the Tacoma it feels "tank" solid vs that lovely "tin-can" feel of the Nissan or might it be the look, since that odd-yet-goofy look of the 2007 Nissan is pretty darn manly vs that heavy-duty (girly?) look of the 2007 Toyota...

PS:Check the URL of the Nissan image (womanmotorist.com)

2007 Frontier
    [​IMG]

2007 Tacoma
    [​IMG]

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Hummer = overpriced turd on wheels..

9. Fry

both the four door designs look girly(i hate the 5 foot long bed), but there is just something that bothers me about the older tacomas.

i havent tested any of them though, so i have no clue as to how they feel.

10. Fry

i'd prefer to get more than 8 miles per gallon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar