Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Idiots on NFL Network

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Aug 28, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,242
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $90
    mouth breathers
  3. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    While I can't really determine whether or not homerism is involved with my own opinion, I would pick Locker with ease on this one. Seems to be a better player than either of the other two.
  4. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,320
    However, both QBs have looked impressive so far this preseason
    • Tip Jar Donor

acqua7 Starter

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $133
    i almost blew a gasket watching this.

Minnesota LEFT TACKLE!?!?!! Kalil is a ROOKIE.

Jax WR!?!?! Blackmon is a ROOKIE

Roos and Britt don't count?

get the eFF outta here
  5. Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

GoTitans.com
    Moolah:
    $2,794
    I thought that was funny as well, Gabbart was ineffective and scared for his life last year with a lot of people already tagging him as a bust and now all of the sudden he's going to be a stud? Maybe it's because Locker sat on the bench last year while the other guys have a little more play time under their belts but to me it seems that picking Locker would be a no brainer, not only is he better than the other two the entire team around him is way better than the other two as well. Let's see what they say after Locker spanks these guys this year during the regular season! Sic'em Jake!
  6. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,242
    Also I saw Kalil struggling in a couple of their games... So that made no sense to bring him up either.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,417
    Makes you wonder sometimes why these guys on NFL network get that job. They need to be in the unemployment office...or at Mc Donalds.
  7. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $119
    I don't really care either way. But I was surprised they picked the other 2 over Locker. It just means that we're gonna once again sneak under the radar and surprise some people. No better way to do that then for Locker to execute the gameplan against New England. For some reason I don't think Brady is gonna shred us this year. I think he takes some hits early and our defense bends more than it breaks.

Titans 24 Patriots 20
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,417
    Yea I agree. No way Brady puts up 50+ points on us this year with a shut out. Not saying he wont put up points, but he'll have to work much harder for them.
    Parking Lot B and JCBRAVE high five this.